The V-LOCK model is made out of ecological and sustainable materials.
– Upper in leather
– Panels made out of leather
– Logo V made of rubber and rice waste (23%)
– Soft inner lining (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled plastic bottles)
– Insole made of sugar cane (34%), amazonian rubber (11%), organic cotton (11%) & recycled E.V.A.* (8%)
– 59% bio-sourced and recycled outsole: made from amazonian rubber (24%), rice waste (23%) & recycled rubber (12%)
– Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
The leather comes from farms in Rio Grande do Sul. It is tanned in Brazil according to REACH standards. The use of water is reasoned during the tanning process. The tanneries supplying VEJA leather are certified L.W.G. Gold by the Leather Working Group, which promotes sustainable practices in tanneries.